My Favorite No-Mayo Egg Salad Popular Recipes
My Favorite No-Mayo Egg Salad

"I do not like mayonnaise and so I in no way have it in the house. I do, however, like egg salad, and I adjusted it to make it without the mayo. Pretty near the authentic however tastier and more healthy! If it seems too dry, add more yogurt, 1 teaspoon at a time. Enjoy on top of toast or in a sandwich."

Ingredients :

  • 1 tablespoon simple yogurt
  • 2 teaspoons tahini
  • 2 teaspoons za'atar
  • salt and floor black pepper to taste
  • 1 tablespoon chopped cornichon pickle (optionally available)
  • 4 tough-boiled eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped

Instructions :

Prep : 10M Cook : 2M Ready in : 10M
  • Mix yogurt, tahini, za'atar, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; fold in pickle. Gently stir eggs into tahini aggregate.

Notes :

All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this My Favorite No-Mayo Egg Salad recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!

Videos For My Favorite No-Mayo Egg Salad :

Easy Pasta Salad
Easy Pasta Salad

Video Duration:02:56 Total Views: 1239000+

↓ Download ► Watch


LihatTutupKomentar