My Mom's Chicken Cacciatore You Have To Try
My Mom's Chicken Cacciatore

I love my mom's version of chook cacciatore with mushrooms instead of onions and peppers. This was my favourite meal she cooked when I become growing up, and now that I am cooking for my own family, it's miles certainly one of their favorites as well. Do no longer omit the wine or brandy from this recipe, they're key ingredients. The hen and sauce are fantastic when served over long pasta, consisting of spaghetti or linguine.

Ingredients :

  • 4 pounds fowl leg quarters
  • three tablespoons all-cause flour, or as wished
  • 2 tablespoons more-virgin olive oil, or as wanted
  • ¼ cup tomato paste
  • ½ cup dry white wine
  • ¾ cup low-sodium chook broth
  • ¼ cup brandy
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • ¼ teaspoon white pepper
  • ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
  • ¼ teaspoon dried marjoram
  • 1 bay leaf
  • 1 (10 ounce) package deal sliced fresh mushrooms

Instructions :

Prep : 15M Cook : 8M Ready in : 1H35M

Notes :

All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this My Mom's Chicken Cacciatore recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!

Videos For My Mom's Chicken Cacciatore :

Joe Romano Makes Chicken Cacciatore !
Joe Romano Makes Chicken Cacciatore !

Video Duration:05:08 Total Views: 79

↓ Download ► Watch


LihatTutupKomentar